Saturday, October 17, 2015

Natural Ways to get rid of Dark Undrarms

Advertisement



The best tips that I can give you is that you should stop shavıng! I know there are girls out there that can shave and it wont leave any darkness and itll be great (im so jelly of them) but I know for me.. Shaving leaves the area dark and rough and causes me to have ingrowns and thicker hair. Soooo when I switched from shaving to waxing, I noticed a huge difference. your hair will eventually become finer, and youll have less hair overall. I personally only have to wax once a month now because they hair is so sparse! After Am done waxing, I like to apply almond oil to the underarm area because it helps heal it, moisturizes it and almond oil is also great for lightening dark pigmentation.A lemon juice toner really helps too but I ve stopped doing that since ım happy with the color.Another important thing to renewing the skin and removing dark pigmentation is exfolıatıng! you can make an exfoliator at home wit brown sugar, honey and lemon juice or you can use baking soda and water.. but i prefer my freeman all over body scrub.. I love it! I love that it has pomegranate extract in it which is great to make your skin glow, as well as my bff almond oil! Another thing ı forgot to mention in the video.. its really important the type of deodorant that you use. ı personally cannot use natural deodorants because I just smell beastly and they dont work on me lol so I have to use something stronger. I use secret stress response deodorant and I love it! I am not joking you, it is the only deodorant that works for me! It also doesnt leave a dark residue nor clog my pores so it doesnt darken the under arm area!
Image Advertisement


Related Posts

Natural Ways to get rid of Dark Undrarms
4/ 5
Oleh