Monday, November 7, 2016

5-Minute Pre-Shower Workout

Advertisement


5-Minute Pre-Shower Workout

I have a lot of people tell me that they don’t have “time” to workout. First of all…I think that’s BS. Working out is just as important as showering or brushing your teeth. It’s part of keeping up with yourself and tasking care of your needs. BUT I do understand that some days it is harder to find time to workout than others. On those days I like to incorporate small workouts throughout my day. Every little bit adds up!

I do this little routine 4-5 times per week. It’s quick and really simple. And the best part…I do it right before I hop in the shower! While I’m waiting for the water to warm up I do these moves right in my bathroom.

5-Minute Pre-Shower Workout


Advertisement


Related Posts

5-Minute Pre-Shower Workout
4/ 5
Oleh